- Complete >300 complex Surgical procedures of the focused type
- Run a fellow’s clinic where cases can be completed start to finish and even used for board cases
- Be able to lecture at fellows’ conferences as well as State and/or National meetings
- At minimum submit 2 posters to ACFAS or similar meeting
- At minimum submit 2 articles to peer reviewed journals
- Fellows must live within 20 minutes of Waycross, Georgia. They must have a full podiatric medical license at time of start, and have transportation.
- Applications Due by November 15th, 2021, Interviews granted by invitation
Please include the following with your completed application:
- Statement of Personal and Professional Goals• Podiatry School Transcript (certified copy)
- Podiatry School Diploma• Passport Size photo (1)
- Recommendation letters (3) must be on official stationery and signed with blue ink pen (no faxes accepted)and mailed to address at end of application
- Letter of intent, why should you be our fellow?
- Up to date CV
- Residency Certificates
- In Training exam results during residency
Send Completed Application and Supporting Documents to:
Lee M. Hlad, DPM, FACFAS
Ankle & Foot Associates
501 West Oneida Street
Waycross, GA, 31501
Fax # 912-283-3590
For Questions or inquiries contact Fellowship Director:
Lee M. Hlad, DPM, FACFAS
About Dr. Rizkalla
Dr. Rizkalla is a compassionate provider who believes in treating every patient according to their individual needs.
He believes it is essential to maintain a healthy body and mind, so you can understand the importance of getting back on your feet to do the things you love!
Dr. Rizkalla was born in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and is a true Yooper! He received his undergraduate education at Michigan State University (Go GREEN!) and then attended New York College of Podiatric Medicine, where he earned his doctorate.
Following medical school, Dr. Rizkalla completed a three-year surgical residency at East Liverpool City Hospital near Youngstown, Ohio. He is thrilled to pursue a Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery fellowship with Ankle & and Foot Associates, LLC.
Dr. Rizkalla enjoys bird hunting, fishing, or playing any sport in his spare time. He is also a movie buff, although most of his time is spent helping people with foot and ankle problems.
Dr. Rizkalla is also board qualified in Forefoot Surgery and Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery (ABFAS).