At Ankle & Foot Associates, we believe that a doctor and patient become a team for treating an individual's feet. Our physicians spend most of their time listening in order to understand your concerns and responding with the best treatment options for you. With the help of our professional staff, they also follow up to make sure that pain is relieved, problems are resolved and your health improves.
We also want our patients to be informed about podiatric problems and treatments because informed patients make better decisions about their health and well-being. That is why we've included an extensive section on this web site covering the full array of topics associated with podiatry and podiatric diagnoses and treatments.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of our patients, our profession and our community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.